The SCL-2560 is an ingenious system designed by Shoghi with the aim of passive interception, decryption, demodulation, decoding, logging, recording and analysis of targeted VHF/UHF digital and analogue communication channels. It works for frequencies ranging from 25MHz to 6000 MHz. The system can identify and process F3E, A3E, dPMR, DMR, NXDN, TETRA, APCO25, TETRAPOL,APAXIC, ACARS types of signals to produce plain output.
Depending upon the configuration of the system it can intercept and process up to 256 frequencies simultaneously to monitor several digital radio sets of a network. SCL-2560 is equipped with state-of-the-art deciphering unit to break the encryption/security used on popular radio networks.
- Single system covering full band from 25MHz to 6000 MHz
- True Wideband Surveillance
- Compact, Portable, Configurable
- Multichannel Wideband Receiver can be equipped with up to 4 independent broadband reception channels of 40MHz IBW each.
- Single system for signal receiving, demodulation, deciphering, decoding and archiving .
- Capable of performing automatic search for sources of radio signal of VHF communication, including sources which use pseudo-random adjustment of working frequency.
- Support automatic classification of detected communication channels used by both military and commercial analog radios and digital radios networks
- Pre-integrated with Deciphering Unit to decrypt the intercepted communication channels from radio stations such as TETRA, DMR, MOTOROLA etc.
- Automatic interception and decoding of communication sessions, storage of all intercepted content and service information in a database