Since our inception, we have been committed to protecting our clients’ data provided by them while filling the registration form on our website or events. We regularly review and evolve our processes and procedures to meet or exceed the applicable regulations.
What information you provide to Shoghi Communications Limited?
We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, or provide us with your details over the phone, for example, when you contact us for product information, register to become a representative and subscribe to our newsletters or mailing list. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number and other information that you are providing while filling any kind of forms on our website or in events.
How Shoghi Communications Limited collect your information?
The information Shoghi Communications Limited receives from third parties?
- We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites or in events, and emails or telephone calls.
- We collect information about you visiting our website and how you use it. This may include your IP address, geographical location, which pages you viewed and similar information. This information may be collected by a third party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies.
We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third parties about sharing your information with us.
Why does Shoghi Communications Limited store your personal information?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
How Shoghi Communications Limited look after your data and how long we keep it for?
- We will need to use your contact details to keep you updated about the products or services you have indicated you are interested in.
- We will need to use your details for planning and logistics, to invoice you, to provide you customer service in relation to our contract.
- It is our legitimate interest to keep you up to date on similar events of ours you have attended in the past, where we rely on your interests. In this way, we will always offer an opt out, and unsubscribe option on any marketing information we send you.
Where Shoghi Communications Limited store your information?
- We use a variety of technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorized access to, unlawful use of, and modification and destruction of any personal data we store.
- We will retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the updated information about our products and events, or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
- Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ security measures (HTTPS) to protect your information from unauthorized access though we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- At any time, you can request a copy of your personal data that we keep, by making a request in writing to the Shoghi Communications Limited.
- Contact Shoghi Communications Limited, if you are concerned that any of the information which we hold about you is incorrect, to have that data corrected.
- Contact Shoghi Communications Limited to request that we delete your personal data.