Iridium Monitoring System (SCL–3415)
Shoghi has designed various integrated systems for its Defense and Global Intelligence Gathering Customers to meet their COMINT Requirement. The System has been field-tested and can be customized for each specific requirement to meet your organization related needs.
Iridium Monitoring System (SCL-3415) is designed to intercept voice, SMS and data (optional) in IRIDIUM communication channels. The system is a completely passive device & does not interfere with satellite communication and therefore is absolutely undetectable.
- The system can intercepts Iridium Phones.
- Provides voice and SMS communication & decoded traffic along with call related information.
- System operates on L-band and provides duplex communications.
- Decoding (extraction of packets, demultiplexing, descrambling, deinterleaving, removal of a convolutional code) of digital streams.
- Classification of the selected sessions by types of a useful load (speech, fax messages, data transmission) using symbolical messages.
- Independent reception of up to 32 channels with the modulation rate 25 or 50 Kbps.
- Processing of the received segments and commands with the purpose of identification in received streams of the beginning/ending of sessions.
- Recording of session messages on magnetic media.
- Managing databases (DB) of the saved sessions.
- Final processing of sessions by records from a DB on the operator workstation with preparing reports.