3G/4G GSM Interception
Mobile communications systems revolutionized the way people communicate, joining together communications and mobility. A long way in a remarkably short time has been achieved in the history of wireless. The last few years have witnessed a phenomenal growth in the wireless industry, both in terms of mobile technology and its subscribers. The emergence of new technologies in the mobile communication systems and also the ever increasing growth of user demand have triggered the service providers to upgrade their network on latest 3G and 4G/LTE networks.
The advancement of GSM technology, enhanced technological features and increased complexity, presents competitive environment for Shoghi Communications to design and develop the solutions for Off-The-Air surveillance of GSM 2G, 2.5G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks to its various Government and Intelligence Gathering customers.
Shoghi Communications has built Semi-Active Off-The-Air GSM monitoring System (SCL-5020SE) to address the challenges faced by intelligence organizations to intercept the traffic from GSM 3G and 4G/LTE networks.
The Semi-Active Off-The-Air GSM monitoring System (SCL-5020SE) intercept voice and SMS traffic along with CRI from 2G, 2.5G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. Standard configuration of system which is designed to intercept 2G and 2.5G networks can now be configured to intercept 3G and 4G/LTE networks by adding 3G and 4G/LTE modules. The surveillance of Um interface (b/w BTS and Suspect’s mobile) provides traffic monitoring including SMS and Voice, of the targeted Mobile. System uses state of art technology for on-line deciphering of A5.1 and A5.2 cipher algorithms which are widely deployed on GSM networ
The SCL-5020SE system does not require the service providers SIM for operation. Unlike the other active system where the monitoring agency is billed for the forwarding of target’s calls, which can raise suspicion for the target due to reduced bill amount (since the call charges are borne by the monitoring agency).
The number of channels, being received and recorded by the system, can be from 4/6/8/12 for one control computer.
- Can be used along with semi-active GSM monitoring system to intercept 3G networks
- Semi-active type of the IMSI/IMEI collection algorithm.
- Automatically scans and detects parameters of all 3G networks.
- Detects all 3G phones and collects all their identities (IMSI, IMEI and TMSI).
- Displays phone model, country of origin and the name of the network provider.
- Selectively blocks communication of 3G target’s phones
- Can be used along with semi-active GSM monitoring system to intercept 4G/LTE networks.
- Semi-active type of the IMSI/IMEI algorithm collection.
- 4G network scanning and detection within the working area.
- 4G mobile phones detection and collection of their identities (IMSI, IMEI and TMSI).
- Phone model, country of origin and provider’s network identification.
- Selective communication blocking of 4G mobile phones.